Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Days 112 & 113--Just Plodding Along

I feel like it looks like we haven't made much progress, though we have not stopped working yet.  Barney continues to just be so happy here, despite any frustrations that may crop up with our builder, the move, other financials, etc.

I have to admit that the lack of sleep and lack of perceived progress has combined to make me somewhat cranky today.  I did my best to hold back, but there were times this morning especially when I was just on edge, and Barney got a sharp word that was probably undeserved on at least two occasions.  I did my best to stifle (though obviously not good enough since I am writing about it now), and I have to admit that he handled it with total grace.  I know that I need to get a better night's sleep tonight if I am going to stay healthy and sane.

But . . . that guestroom sure does want to be put together.  I can tell.  It's calling to me.  I had some friends mention they may come by this week, and I would hate to not have things ready.  So, bed or work?  Bed or work?   . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment