Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Missing You

Dear Barney,

We've had quite the year, you and I. It has been a massive year of change and adjustments, most of them really amazing like the birth of our son and the purchase of our new house.

But, I feel like all of this change had lead to significantly less time for the two of us, especially in the last couple of months. I can't remember our last date, and I know we haven't even sat down and watched TV together since I gave birth. We don't even work in the same room anymore, and since we even work after the kids are in bed, I feel like I never see you anymore.

I know that this is a passing stage, but it still sucks. I miss my best friend, life partner, and soul mate. I hope you miss me too. Can't wait until we can be together again.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment