Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Days 119 & 120--A Job Well Done . . . Ish

Well, tomorrow marks two weeks in our new home. I can officially say that all of our boxes that are not staying in boxes are unpacked except for the books that are awaiting the arrival of bookshelves.

The house is far from being where I want it to be before Jefferson makes his grand appearance though. Luckily I still have about seven weeks left.

Barney continues to love the house, and he has many projects to keep him busy. But, that is all going to have to wait because we are officially on our way to New Orleans, via a stop at the in-laws tonight.

This week is going to be all about some quality grown up time with just my sweetie and I. (And Marshall and his wife too!). My goal this week is simply to make sure that he has the best time possible and gets to enjoy some real down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment