Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 108--So Much Progress

Today was a day of progress for sure.  We got all of our furniture moved into our house, and we learned that we will be able to close sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday.  Things are moving along quickly!  I didn't get to see much of Barney today really as he spent most of the morning at the old house loading up and then we were both busy with unloading, unpacking, and rearranging this afternoon and tonight.  I can tell that he is so happy right now though, which makes my heart so glad.  Tomorrow is the last day of school for our kids, and we also hand over the keys to our old house (though technically we will still have some since we are still the owners, but you get the gist of what I'm saying).  It will be the real end to our live in our old town and the real beginning to life here.  I am apprehensive (as I am with any change, let's be honest), but mostly I am excited to see what the future holds from here.  One thing I know is that we have enough projects to keep up busy here to last a whole lifetime.  So, on that note, with this short post, I am off to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment